Friday, January 15, 2010

Spell Check

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you". Ephesians 4:31-32

I posted a blog the other day about my experience with the Deen Brothers and (as my mom pointed out) I had a some grammer and spelling errors. I could change it, but I am not. I am human, I make mistakes and well, we can't always rely on 'spell-check'. Just like in life, we speak first forgetting to check our 'spell-check' button...I know I am guilty of this! We tend to forget that we need to forgive our friends for speaking out of turn or because they hurt feelings our feelings....it is easier to be mad than to forgive.

This is a New Year....I am going to focus on forgiving people instead of being angry with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment